What does the BOMA Toronto Mentorship program include:
- Our Mentorship program is a one-to-one (1:1) relationship.
- Duration of the Mentorship program: 6 months.
- Both the Mentors and Mentees will receive Mentorship training and will have the tools they need to ensure that each participant's Mentorship experience is a great success.
- Mentors and Mentees will have access to an exclusive BOMA Toronto Mentorship portal.
- Online surveys/and check-ins will be conducted throughout the process to answer questions and see how the Mentorship relationship is progressing.
- We are looking to create a confidential and psychological safe space for both Mentors and Mentees.
- BOMA Toronto members can reapply as either a Mentor or Mentee in upcoming cohorts.
- With the successful completion of a Mentorship relationship, participants will receive a Mentorship certificate.
Reasons to become a Mentor or Mentee.
Why Become a Mentor?
Develop feedback and critical thinking skills
Grow your network within the organization
Advance your leadership skills
Gain a better understanding of the industry
Why Become a Mentee?
Grow professional networks
Learn to navigate workplace challenges
Develop your leadership skills
Explore opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination.
- John C. Maxwell